IT MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!
It's crazy to think that today I am getting closer to half way to 40! I officially turned 33 years old! Growing up I never thought that I would be over 30… seriously I thought I would never be a mother I never thought I would get married to the love of my life! But wow was I wrong! I can’t believe the path that God has guided me to and I am forever grateful and happy. I also thought to make a blog post about it! LOL With all that being said, since it’s my b-day… I figured I’d compile a little list of 33 fun and random facts about me or my life!
I would say for where I am in my life, personally and professionally, I am exactly where I should be in my life and what I officially want out of my life! I have never been happier by starting this blog.
Being able to share my life with you, through this blog or any of my socials, has brought me so much joy and fulfillment. I wake up every day thinking of what content I want to create for the next blog post or what videos to film or you on YouTube. As well as creating and posting what pictures on my Instagram. The best fulfillment I get is when you send me a message thru my email forum or a DM is a constant reminder of that I am doing a good job for you all! And you truly support me!
As I turn 33, I’m so excited to start another year fresh with you along for the ride!
Here are 33 super random facts about me!
1. My birthday is Today December 23rd (year 1985)
2. My favorite color has always been pink.
3. I speak three languages English, French & Spanish.
4. I obtained a world languages diploma in high school.
5. I played competitive soccer and competitive badminton. I was a provincial badminton champion in high school for girls doubles.
6. My wedding day was August 27th, 2011 and I got married at 24 years old.
7. I have only have one older sister named Michelle.
8. My parents divorced when I was 18 years old. (2003)
9. I have two girls Freya 3 and Fallyn 1.
10. Freya was born August 30th, 2015 & Fallyn was born November 6th, 2017.
11. My parents immigrated to Canada in 1980!
12. I was born in Winnipeg Manitoba.
13. My parents were both born in Santiago Chile. So that makes me 100% Chilean.
14. I have 10+ piercings all on my ears and one time on my belly button.
15. I have 5 tattoos.
16. I absolutely love to sing a lot and loud, especially when my favorite song comes on.
17. My ringtone on my phone is Get Right by Jennifer Lopez.
18. I went to school to become an X ray Technologist like my sister, but realized that wasn’t the career for me and ended up leaving that and going into Legal administrative assistant at Red River College in Winnipeg.
19. I went to makeup school in 2011 and I completed that and have been doing clients wedding makeup for a 9+ years.
20. I am not terrified… but not a fan of birds… they’re weird!
21. I played percussion in Junior High to High School.
22. The only country I’ve been to in Europe is Scotland and it was for a high school band trip.
23. I failed my written driving test twice and I failed my road test once.
24. My favorite Disney movie ever is Beauty and the Beast.
25. I get my nails done every two weeks and I get a gel nail with shellac on top #bougie
26. I have never had any kind of surgery of anything on my body.
27. The only thing I have broken was my pinky baby toe.
28. My dream vacation destinations are Hawaii and The Bahamas.
29. I went parasailing in Mexico and it was amazing.
30. My favorite makeup item is a brow pencil.
31. My very first car that I purchased myself was a two door purple 1998 Hyundai Accent.
32. My favorite thing growing up was always taking pictures for the memories. I would also get my pictures developed and make albums for them. I have so many albums of pictures of my adventures.
33. I absolutely love blogging and I truly found my niche. (Here’s the down low: I started blogging because it was a perfect outlet for me to create this all for my kids to grow up and be able to watch their life online and know that their mama loved them very much! Basically an online scrapbook of my life and their life combined.
And that's it!
I mean there are others but these are the ones I can only think out of the top of my head!
Thank you so much for your love and support and taking the time to read this I greatly appreciate every single one of you and I am forever grateful to share this blog with you!
Cheers to another year!
p.s. all photos were taken by Janelle from Alive & Flore website here!