Hey Everyone! Happy Belated National Lipstick Day! A day I never knew existed. When I checked my e-mails like I'm sure everyone does. I saw a whole bunch of emails from makeup companies giving a everyone 40% and my mouth literally hit the floor!
And Makeup Geek is my all time favourite makeup company in the world. It is the makeup line I used when I first started as a freelance makeup artist. Makeup Geek Shadows are by far the best and the most inexpensive! I love all their single shadows!
So anyways... I've been dying to get my hands on Makeup Geek lipsticks, lip creme, stains and everything. So I went a little crazy and I couldn't contain myself! So these are the amazing lipsticks I bought and of course some other stuff!
I also filmed a video of me unboxing my package that I received so I hope you enjoy it!
And don't forget to share, like and comment on this video and subscribe if you haven't already!
Love you all!
P.s. All lipsticks were purchased at www.makeupgeek.com
1. Plush Matte - Goodie Two-Shoes
2. Plush Creme - Trophy Wife
3. Creme Stain - Cha Cha & Flamenco
4. Foiled Lipgloss - Set List, Mixtape & VIP
5. Iconic Lipstick - Spoiled, Proper, Shy & Gullible
6. MUG x Kathleen Lights Highlighting Palette
7. Makeup Geek Vault Empty Z Palette
The Makeup Geek Haul:
YOUTUBE VIDEO BELOW!